Tuesday, August 13, 2013

20 weeks

This is my last full week off of break.  I have been spending everyday with Jack, swimming, going to the park, going for walks, etc. ...just enjoying our last Summer alone together.  We are excited to have a new member to the family this Winter, but it's also a bit sad that Jack and I won't have as much alone time. 

So last week we went for our 20 week ultrasound.  I can't believe I am half way!  We didn't know what to expect, from it all, and Jack was really hoping for  brother.  Well this Christmas we will be having a......
 
 
GIRL!!!!!
 
Jack was a bit upset at first, and my husband was in shock, but it will be so nice to have girl in our family!
 
I will be back in action more once school starts and as the pregnancy progresses...now I need to start maternity clothes shopping!!
 


3 comments:

Kahla said...

Yay for a baby girl!!!! I remember when I was pg with Emery, Chase had wanted a baby sister the entire time... until the morning of our ultrasound. Suddenly he just knew it was a baby brother. When the tech said it's a girl, he cried and screamed and said she'd have to sleep in the bathroom. Turns out he's just as smitten with her as we are. I'm sure Jack will come around! Congrats, you're going to love having one of each!!!

Erin said...

Exciting!! Congrats!!

m&msmommy said...

Congratulations!!!! Little girls are awesome (and so are boys, of course! ;))